Creating Personas & Journey Maps
This case study demonstrates synthesizing various research methods such as screener surveys, interviews, trend research, card sorting and more to create personas and journey maps.
- Affiniti: A social gathering app
- Trish Brownlee
- Nick Law
- Kimberly B.E.
- Katia Jimenez
- User Interviews
- Market Research
- Affinity Mapping
- Journey Map Layout
- Persona Layout
- Feature Analysis
With the state of the world still remote, it is harder than ever for people to find connections, romance, and love.
- Opportunity: Create a dating product that connects users during COVID in new and outside-the-box ways.
- Conduct research through user surveys, interviews, and testing
- Compare dating sites and research trends
- Conduct affinity mapping to discover patterns and insights
Affinity Mapping Process
With our research, our team was able to create a persona and journey that gives insight into the user and problem space. We were able to use this research to determine key features needed to create a proof of concept app: Affiniti.
Problem Statement & How Might We
Thanks for Visiting!Did you find this case study helpful?
Back to Home PageSend Feedback
I welcome your feedback and opportunities to grow.